1. A(n) _____ molecule is the primary source for energy in metabolism?
2. If you were talking about the integumentary system, you would be discussing:
3. What body system maintains posture, produces body heat, and movement?
4. What is the area called where the brachial plexus passes through the scapula?
5. Most long nerve fibers are covered with a whitish, fatty material that is called:
6. Which ribs are termed the floating ribs?
7. The primary muscles involved in torticollis are:
8. A spasm is:
9. If a client comes to you with a headache that has referred pain, it is most likely a:
10. A client comes to you with pain and dizziness when they turn their neck, they think the pain could be from a small MVA last week. When you perform your ROM testing you notice extreme muscle weakness and they complain of difficulty swallowing. What should you do?
11. Adhesive capsulitis is another name for which pathology?
12. When assessing the radiocarpal joint, what muscle group would you lengthen to release or decrease mild extension at the wrist?
13. What type of ROM testing is used to pinpoint adhesions?
14. What technique is used to reduce edema, ease pain, lower the chance of scar tissue formation, and remove metabolic waste secondary to edema and inflammation?
15. To breakdown adhesions that prevent normal motion, this technique can be used in sub-acute and chronic stages of healing?
16. Which is an example of practicing good business ethics?
17. All information given is confidential on a health history intake form unless?
18. What is the purpose of a treatment description?
19. Leaving a client's health history document lying on the counter during a massage is:
20. Which of the following is not part of the upper respiratory system?
21. Which of the following choices are part of the endocrine system?
22. The connective tissue within the medullary cavity is called?
23. Of the following choices, what would be a mechanical force causing a wound?
24. What are considered the main supportive components of the nervous system?
25. Which system of the body would regulate the blood pH and exchange gases?
26. In passive range of motion testing what two muscles are assessed when the foot is placed in inversion?
27. A trigger point is;
28. As a reaction to the presence of foreign particles, the body's immune system may create __________.
29. If a client is taking anti-inflammatories or blood thinners it is contraindicated to perform:
30. What is the term for the end of a bone that is closest to the trunk?